We are currently seeking a Director of Intake and Assessment to join our team of dedicated professionals. This is a key leadership role directing patient inquiry, clinical assessments, admissions, and referrals in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment.The Director is responsible for
• Clinical leadership and coordination of patient flow and staff productivity.
• Overall management of incoming admission inquiry calls, assessing patients for admission, and facilitating appropriate referrals.
• Smooth and orderly admissions into the hospital
• Collaborating with leadership team and business development team to enhance overall customer service delivery, internally and externally.
• Building excellent relationships within the community.
• Fostering collaboration and teamwork at all levels of the organization.
• Managing and directing the work of approximately 30 employees.
The individual who leads this function must:
- Demonstrated experience at the Director level.
- Be a customer service leader with the exemplary interpersonal skills required to successfully interface with internal and external customers;
- Partner with Business Development to manage key relationships including community organizations, hospital emergency departments, schools, police, state mental health courts, and community mental health agencies;
- Be a highly evolved team player with proven interpersonal conflict management skills;
- Be able to influence outcomes in a manner that fosters teamwork in a collaborative environment;
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to source and interpret complex data from multiple sources to advance informed team decisions.
- Have sound judgment and ability to provide rational and logically sequenced written or verbal reports and summaries to support decisions.
- Master’s Degree, Licensced Clinical Professional Counselor required
This opportunity provides the following: Challenging and rewarding collaborative work environment, growth and development opportunities, competitive compensation excellent benefits and generous paid time off