Aurora Behavioral Health Care was developed in September of 2000. The company was originally made up of acute psychiatric hospitals based in California that are accredited by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and are Medicare certified. Today, Aurora has expanded its locations in California, Illinois, Nevada, Arizona and multiple facilities throughout Texas.
Each hospital has a comprehensive treatment team to ensure quality patient care. A variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, along with aftercare programs, are offered at each location. Each hospital contracts with most managed care companies and accepts patients on a voluntary basis. Aurora Behavioral Health Care is committed to providing excellence in quality patient care.
- Bakersfield - Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
- Covina - Auroa Charter Oak Hospital
- Pasadena - Las Encinas Hospital
- San Diego -Aurora San Diego Hospital
- Santa Rosa - Aurora Santa Rosa Hospital
- Ventura - Vista del Mar Hospital
- Chicago - Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
- Las Vegas - Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital