At Chicago Lakeshore Hospital, we have dedicated units which focus specifically on the treatment, education, and recovery of Adults at different levels and needs of treatment. Our strong focus on family and support system involvement, including spirituality based intervention, lays a foundation for success before and during treatment, and through the aftercare process. Our aftercare process offers many outpatient programs that serve as a step down from inpatient (acute) level of care. Additionally, we offer the Valeo Pride - LGBTQ program – inpatient and outpatient - designed for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning individuals facing depression, anxiety, alcohol and/or drug abuse issues. We take great pride in providing a safe place without stigma or prejudice and maintaining sensitivity to the diversity of our patients.
Our Board Certified Psychiatrists work together with Addictionologists and Dieticians to provide multi-disciplinary, recovery-based practices to treat the specialized needs of our patients. In some cases, Pharmacy/Psychopharmacology involvement is necessary and can maximize therapeutic benefits of medication management.
Our Programs, Services & Features
- Medical detox
- Three separate treatment floors:
Two Intensive Patient Units: To address levels of care
General Adult Unit with specific programing in separate wings
Psychiatric, Chemical Dependency and Dual Diagnosis Treatment as well as other specialty tracks (including sex, gambling and food related addictions) utilizing a comprehensive approach to care
- Residential Treatment Program: Designed to meet the needs of individuals struggling to maintain sobriety even with multiple treatment episodes.
- Weekend Detox & Outpatient Program: Intended for those who have challenges with time constraints to address alcohol and/or drug dependency.
- Valeo Pride – LGBTQ: Inpatient and outpatient.
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Day Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Valeo Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Spanish Speaking Clinicians
We believe a team approach is the most effective method to deliver quality care. The treatment team is led by a psychiatrist and often includes a licensed therapist, psychiatric nurse, activity/recreational therapist, clinical social worker, and mental health counselors. The treatment team offers not only their clinical expertise and experience, but also their concern and compassion to provide individualized treatment.
All Managed Care/Private Insurance
Intake: (800) 888-0560
Main: (773) 878-9700