Prominent Chicago Psychiatric Hospital is currently searching an experienced behavioral health Registered Nurse for the role of Chief Nursing Officer-CNO.
This Chief Nursing Officer-CNO will be responsible for providing leadership to our inpatient clinical departments.
Leading clinical staff in the delivery of quality and safe patient care, budget adherence, performance improvement, clinical and programmatic effectiveness and integrity. Responsibilities will include developing and implementing standards of nursing practice which define and describe the scope of patient care. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for assuring that all clinical discipline objectives are established and met according to the hospital’s plan of care for each patient. This Chief Nursing Officer-CNO will also be responsible for leading and developing others individually and as a team, to be effective team members.
- Current Illinois RN license.
- Must have current CPR and CPI certification.
- MSN required.
- Experience in mental health; preferred.
- Strong behavioral health/cd inpatient experienced required with a minimum of five years of senior level management experience.
- Experienced in The Joint Commission and CMS inpatient hospital regulations.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of diverse individuals and groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervision of nursing clinical team.
- Reports to CEO